Tuesday 23 August 2011

Magnolia Challenges

Hi there, just got back from our holiday in 'sunny' Cornwall - not the best weather but a break at least and the boys didn't seem to be too bored!
Anyhow here is a card I'd like to enter in 3 challenges: Just Magnolia - Funny Sentiment; Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers; Magnolia Down Under  - Butterflies.

I coloured Tilda with Promarkers and used a pink/lilac theme - not the colours I usually reach for but I fancied a change. Card blank is from Craftwork Cards and mats cut using 'Nesties' and Marianne Design dies. Butterflies and leaves from a Martha Stewart punch and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I stamped the edges of the card with an old background stamp I've just re-discovered. ( I un-mounted all my wood mounted stamps a couple of weeks ago so hopefully I'll use them more now rather than them sitting in a box I can't get to). The charm came off a bracelet one of my boys won from the 2p push machine at one of the Arcades on holiday. He was quite disgusted - I gained a few charms and beads :)  Well thanks for looking.

Rachel x

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie your creation is beautiful, thank you for joining us at JM/HS this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love the colors! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Great colors!

    Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete