Sunday 23 October 2011

Sample Card for WOW

Hi there

Been a few weeks since my last post, don't know where the time goes.
I went to WOW powders head quarters at the beginning of the week and met the team. I was made to feel very welcome and am really looking forward to the NEC.
I have quite a few sample cards to make so could do with 30 hour days for the next week or so!
Here is one of my samples using a stamp plate from Personal Impressions:
These leaves cried out earthiness, so I used a couple of the Earth Tone opaques to stamp and heat emboss the background, creating a resist which I inked over using Distress Ink. I then stamped and embossed the topper using a toning colour. Simple, but effective.

Well, I've still got work to do this evening so thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon.

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment