Monday 23 January 2012

Gratitude Card

Hi folks

Been so busy lately that I haven't had time to play just for me so I thought that I'd share with you some of the cards that I haven't posted on here before.
Today's offering is a card I made for the Hobbycrafts Show at the NEC using WOW Powders and one of Suzy West's stamp plates - Gratitude.



I can't remember which colour powders I used to emboss with, but I do know that the tickets were stamped in black and embossed in clear. To get the reverse image of the leaves (notice the text is backwards), I transfered the inked up image to a brayer and then rolled it out. The lines across the bottom of the toppers were created with the edge of a ruler; I accidentally got ink on one of them so this was a cover up. I like the effect!

Anyhow that's all for now.

Thanks for stopping by.

Rachel x


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Rachel. I love the colour scheme.

    Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

    ReplyDelete