Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunshine!

Hi folks

Thought I'd let you know that I had a great time demo-ing at the Trade Show for WOW Embossing Powders - I always do! Got to play with Ultra High for three days (UTEE) trying out different techniques and generally having a great craftathon! I was sat directly opposite Sheena Douglass' stand and as she did my Creative Expressions training a few years ago it was lovely to catch up. Also saw a few other old friends and made some new ones!

Anyhow, as the sun is shining outside and I'm busy making samples for my DO Crafts demo's I thought I'd post a picture of a card I made a while ago using the Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies from Creative Expressions:

I used papers from My Minds Eye and First Edition and coloured the daffodils with Distress Inks. Quite sunny, I think!

Well, must be off, sample making calls.

Thanks for stopping by

Rach x

PS. There is a 25% sale on the Stampeezee website starting tomorrow, 27th Feb until 4th March - pop over and have a browse!

No comments:

Post a Comment