Wednesday 28 March 2012

Flitter Glu & Mega Flakes

Hi Folks

Just wanted to say what a great time I had demo-ing for WOW Powders at the NEC last weekend. The stand looked great and the team really got on well. Marion Emberson was an absolute delight; so talented! She was my lunch buddy so we spent quite a bit of time together. She has been so supportive and given me some great advice - a new friendship I'll treasure!
Tania was brill as always, and with all the help we got from some of the DT members (Sue, Neil, Christine, Nikki and Sarah) the demo table was never short of new ideas being tried out. Can't wait for the next one (I hope they ask me!).

Anyhow, this Saturday I'm going up to Newcastle upon Tyne to demo for Samuel Taylors at the Pins & Needles show - a long way I know, but a friend in need and all that! I'll be demo-ing the Flitter Glu and Mega Flakes from Indigo Blu. As I've just had them into the shop I've been playing with them and they are lovely. Here is a card I made for the Stampeezee Gallery - I'm sure there will be many more to follow:

These were using the Love Is stamp by Indigo Blu and the Winter Dawn Flakes.


I also stamped and guilded 'Ella Bella' but haven't used her on a card yet - isn't she lovely?

I am thinking that although Saturday will be a long day I am going to have FUN!!!

Well that's all for now.
Thanks for stopping by,

Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment