Thursday 15 March 2012

WOW DT projects

Hi Bloggers

Just quick post to show you what I made for the WOW Powders DT Challenge this month. I chose to go with the wedding theme and made an Invitation and a Keepsake Frame:

This invite was quick and simple to do - just what you need if you have to reproduce loads of them. I used Pastel Pink and Bright White embossing powder; a bit of torn vellum and a couple of stamps from the WOW collection.

This Keepsake Frame is an altered Malma mirror from Ikea. Two colours of green acrylic paint over stamped using the WOW 'Brocade' stamp and embossed with Pastel Yellow EP. A couple of die cut swirls covered in Gold Rich Pale EP, a sentiment from Basic Grey and some flowers and metal corners.
Voila - a pretty gift or something for your own wall!

Pop on over to the WOW Powders site for more powdery inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Rach x

1 comment:

  1. beautiful invitation x I have just discovered WOW powders and now my drawful of other embossing powders are redundant. I will not now use another embossing powder - the detail is amazing and the glitter effect is stunning - cant wait to buy more! x

    ReplyDelete