Sunday 10 June 2012

Watering the Garden!

Hi Folks

I've had a busy weekend demoing; yesterday at Craft Central in Derby and today at Melbicks Garden Centre in Coleshill. I had lovely crafters stop by each day and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Anyhow, I wanted to share a card with you that I made ages ago but didn't post on here:


It's a Sarah Kay image coloured with Promarkers. I distressed the edges of the K&Co paper; used a Doo-Hickey fence die and Marianne Design flourish die; a Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch and a Hero Arts sentiment.


Well must be off now.

Thanks for stopping by.

Rach x


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant demo today Rach - only wish I could have stopped for longer.
    Trudi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trudi

    I hope you managed to get your Foamboard; see you again soon.

    Rach

    ReplyDelete