Saturday 5 April 2014

Missing in Action!

At last, I have finally got my act together and decided to visit my blog for the first time this year.

We've had quite a few life changes over the last 8 months - moving to a different part of the country; new school for the kids; new job for me; lots to get used to. I'm taking a break from demoing and am no longer a member of the WOW Embossing Powders Design Team - I just need to craft for me for a while.

Anyhow, here's 12x12 page I put together of my daughter and her boyfriends visit to Disneyland Florida a couple of years ago:



 I used papers from the Papermania Happy Days collection by DoCrafts as I thought they co-ordinated well with the pictures I chose to use. The embellishments echo the details in the photo's, and of course I had to add a key to enter that beautiful fairytale castle.

Well that's my first post for this year and hopefully I'll find the time to visit more often.

Thanks for stopping by,

Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment